We all are pretty aware of the environment in which the business performs its function. Every industry has its own level of competition, and every company is struggling to survive. Planning, organizing, directing and controlling is done to make sure that all the goals are achieved with full efficiency and effectiveness. Also, the business performs business analysis to determine the business needs. This helps in getting the solutions to all the business problems. This the businesses can start with the process improvements, organizational change, strategic planning and policy development. Not only this, but with the help of business analysis, the business will be able to identify and articulate the need for changes in the working pattern.
So, seeing this, many businesses prefer to hire business analysts who are professionals to find the right solutions to all these problems. As businesses have a dynamic environment, it is important to focus on everything and doing this all alone is not easy. Here every business will need professional help, so businesses these days prefer to hire a certified business analysis professional. They have high expertise in managing all the activities of the business and can strategically plan everything. So there is a great demand for a professional business analyst. To be a professional in business analysis, it is important to be certified in business analysis. So, the people who have good business experience and hold good knowledge can further go for cbap training. Certified business analysis professional is a certification program that will open great job opportunities for you. This program is ideal for those who have good business knowledge and years of experience in the corporate world. There is no doubt that this is one of the most reputed certifications in the business world. You can widen your career scope with this certification if you wish to.
Before going to the benefits of this certification, it is important for you to know about the eligibility criteria. Make sure to match the eligibility and then take your decision. If you are curious to know about the CBAP certification, refer to the following points to know how to apply for it:
- Check for eligibility- Before doing anything, it is important for you to know whether you are an eligible candidate or not. To give the cbap exam, you must have work experience as a business analyst for at least 7,500 hours in the last 10 years, a minimum of 35 hours in the last 4 years in the professional development unit, two professional references and 900 hours in at least 4 units out of 6 knowledge areas.
- Online applications- Once you meet the eligibility, you have to register for the IIBA account at their website portal. This stage will ask you to fill in your qualification, experience and professional background. Submit all the documents asked by them.
- Pay- Once you are done with the documentation, you have to pay an application fee which is near about $125 USD. Once you make the payment, you will receive an email indicating your approved status.
- Exam registration- After this, you will start with the training and then will do the exam registration. For this, you have to pay the exam fee.
- Schedule your exam- After the payment is done, you will get an email about the fee being received by them.
Also, know that you can appear two times for the exam in one application, but you have to pay the exam fee every time you appear for it.
If you are confused about taking this exam, head to the following points:
- Broad perspective- Once you are done with this certification, you will be able to solve the problem not with one but with many possible solutions. This will help in gaining different approaches to the business problem as you will gain a broad and wide perspective. Also, you will be able to perform all the business analysis activities with great proficiency than ever before. You will have an easy hand on their perspectives and applications, BACCM components, roles and responsibilities and much more.
- BA professional- You will get recognition as a business analysis professional in your working place. Your point of view will always be given good consideration. You will be a great asset to the company you will be working in.
- Satisfaction- As you will be enriched with knowledge and skills, you will feel empowered and will automatically gain the experience. You will be more responsible and more confident while handling the situations.
- Job opportunities- There are not so many CBAPs in the market, so you will get many job opportunities with undoubtedly great packages. This will be a great turnover for your career. Also, know that with the CBAP designation, you will get global recognition.
- Part of professional member group- When working in the organization as CBAP, you will be treated as one of the professional members of the group. You will be asked to actively participate in the decision making and will always be asked for the best solutions.
So above are some of the benefits of doing CBAP training. With the help of this certified program, you will have a clear understanding of the principles and practices of business analysis. Your career scope will be wide and will be poured with many great job opportunities. People holding experience as business architects, enterprise analysts, product managers, system analysts, business system analysts, management consultants, product owners, data analysts, process analysts etc can go for this certification.
Make sure to get the training from a reputed online platform to excel the exam. If you are looking for one, you can contact ‘Knowledge Hut.’ They have experiential workshops, comprehensive exam support, learning support, mentorship by industry experts and exclusive post-training sessions. They do have a solid track record as they have empowered thousands of professionals with CBAP. They provide live online classrooms and self-paced classes as well. You can select the batch at your convenience. Visit their online platform for more details.