Those who enjoy writing will be aware that selecting the appropriate pen for writing exams in India is an essential element of the writing process. No two pens are alike, and no pens can be generalized. Each pen is distinguished by its own peculiarity. Different pens have unique characteristics that make them tempting in their own right.
When it comes to pens, you’ve probably heard the terms ‘ballpoint,’ ‘gel,’ and ‘fountain’ a lot. Yes, partaking these classes makes it easier to pick the right pen for you. What, though, does each group have to offer? What effect does each have on our paper results? They may appear similar in appearance, but they are not the same. As a result, this brief guide will go through these key areas in further depth.
A ballpoint pen’s appeal is self-evident. Many people throughout the world use ballpoint pens because they have thick, oil-based inks and include a ball bearing at the tip that helps roll ink onto the page. Ball pen manufacturers in India are curating the best ball pens for Indian users. These are an excellent option for everyday use, whether taking notes in class or making simple grocery lists. According to pen suppliers in India, the popularity of ball pens stems from the fact that they are reasonably priced without sacrificing quality.
- Ink is typically quick-drying and waterproof.
- These pens last longer than other types.
- The ink dries faster, resulting in less smearing.
- The nib is less susceptible to damage.
- There is a low risk of ink spills and bleeding on paper.
- It takes greater pressure to write.
- Ballpoint pen ink has a thin consistency, which can cause clumping.
- Longer writing sessions are not advised.
Gel pen is another popular type of pen that uses water-based gel inks with pigments instead of the usual colors. As a result, best pen manufacturers in India produce these pens in a variety of colors. Gel pens are known for their clear, precise lines and yet allow. As a result, they rank first for their neat presentation, journal entries, color-coded notes, or even artwork.
- Continuous writing is made possible by the easy flow of ink.
- Produces lines that are sharp, bold, and bright.
- Allows for longer writing lengths with less strain.
- It is usually waterproof and fade proof.
- Aside from writing, it can be used for a variety of other things.
- The ink necessitates a longer drying time.
- They have a shorter ink life.
- More prone to smudging and bleeding
These pens include a nib and a unique ink mechanism, which can be a built-in reservoir or cartridges. Fountain pens, as opposed to regular pens, exude sophistication and style. It has a traditional appearance. These writing implements are often pieces of art in their own right.
- Increases the depth and character of the writing.
- Fountain pens with good ink flow are a must-have.
- There isn’t much hand pressure required.
- Allows for a wide range of tip sizes and line widths.
- It is simple to refill ink.
- Not suitable for daily use
- The body and nib require special attention.
- Leaks and spills are frequent incidents.
Besides these broad insights, here are a few key points to keep in mind. The results vary depending on the brand you select, the quality of the surface you write on, and, of course, your personal writing style. As a result, it’s up to you to figure out what works best for you and take is unique, and you should choose one that complements your personal style.